Conference VenueThe conference will be held at the Kitakyushu International Conference Center
3-9-30 Asano, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka 802-0001
There are several hotels in walking distance to the conference center - please go to the Hotel Registration page for further details
Conference registration page is open. See you in Kita-kyushu, Japan!
On-line application deadline: 9:30a.m. Wednesday, 6 March, 2019 (JST: Japan Standard Time)
- 2018.12.07 Notification letters sent to authors
We had very high quality papers as is always the case. According to the traditional ICMTS reviewing process, we have selected abstracts of original works.
- 2018.11.09 Abstract submission page will close soon.
Although we are still waiting those who promised to submit for this year, we are planning to close the submission page soon. Please contact ASAP to chairs firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still preparing the abstract.
- 2018.11.02 Deadline extended to 9/Nov.
- 2018.10.19 Upload page trouble fixed.
For some technical reason, the upload page was not functioning for a several hours. Now the trouble is fixed so please submit the abstract if you had a trouble previously.
Sorry for any conveniences.
- 2018.10.19 Deadline Extended to 2nd November 2018!
Due to many requests, the committee decided to extend the deadline two weeks. Please let us know if you intend to submit the abstract! The address is email@example.com
- 2018.Sep.06 Abstract submission page open.
- Please submit abstract PDF via http://www.if.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~icmts2019/.
- In preparation, please carefully read call for paper and respect instructions (extracted below)
- When submitting, remember to enter a valid E-Mail address. Not only it is because our system send you a confirmation E-Mail, but also because it is the only way for us organizers to contact you.
- Recently, anti-spam blacklist site falsely flag the U-Tokyo site (mail.if.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp) as a spam site. In case of no-reply from us, please consult with your postmaster to check if the site is blacklisted (and / or mail is spam filtered).
From call for paper - abstract format instruction
- Up to four pages in PDF format (font-embedded).
- The first page includes a title, a 50-word summary, author name(s), the full address, fax number, and e-mail address of the lead author,' and preference for oral or poster session presentation, if any. The body of the abstract should consist of one page of text (800 to 1000 words) and up to two pages containing major figures and tables.
- The selection process will be based on the technical merit and will be highly weighted in favor of papers with high test structure content, including measured data and analysis.
About 32nd ICMTS
|General Chair||Yoshio Mita||The University of Tokyo, Japan|
|Technicall Chair||Tsuyoshi Sekitani||Osaka University, Japan|
|Tutorial Chair||Yuzo Fukuzaki||Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, Japan|
|Equipment Exhibition Chair||Jun Taniguchi||Keysight Technologies, Japan|
|Publication Chair||Akio Higo||The University of Tokyo, Japan|
|Local Arrangements||Hirofumi Shinohara||Waseda University, Japan|
|Financial Chair||Kiyoshi Takeuchi||The University of Tokyo, Japan|
|Auditing Chair||Yoshiaki Nakano||The University of Tokyo, Japan|