- 2018.Sep.06 Abstract submission page open.
- Please submit abstract PDF via http://www.if.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~icmts2019/.
- In preparation, please carefully read call for paper and respect instructions (extracted below)
- When submitting, remember to enter a valid E-Mail address. Not only it is because our system send you a confirmation E-Mail, but also because it is the only way for us organizers to contact you.
- Recently, anti-spam blacklist site falsely flag the U-Tokyo site (mail.if.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp) as a spam site. In case of no-reply from us, please consult with your postmaster to check if the site is blacklisted (and / or mail is spam filtered).
From call for paper - abstract format instruction
- Up to four pages in PDF format (font-embedded).
- The first page includes a title, a 50-word summary, author name(s), the full address, fax number, and e-mail address of the lead author,' and preference for oral or poster session presentation, if any. The body of the abstract should consist of one page of text (800 to 1000 words) and up to two pages containing major figures and tables.
- The selection process will be based on the technical merit and will be highly weighted in favor of papers with high test structure content, including measured data and analysis.
About 32nd ICMTS
|General Chair||Yoshio Mita||The University of Tokyo, Japan|
|Technicall Chair||Tsuyoshi Sekitani||Osaka University, Japan|
|Tutorial Chair||Yuzo Fukuzaki||Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, Japan|
|Equipment Exhibition Chair||Jun Taniguchi||Keysight Technologies, Japan|
|Publication Chair||Akio Higo||The University of Tokyo, Japan|
|Local Arrangements||Hirofumi Shinohara||Waseda University, Japan|
|Financial Chair||Kiyoshi Takeuchi||The University of Tokyo, Japan|
|Auditing Chair||Yoshiaki Nakano||The University of Tokyo, Japan|